Hydrotherapy for your horse – With the Aqua-Trainer of Activo-Med!
Give your horse the best treatment!
The Aqualine of Activo-Med consists of 2 high-tech machines. The Aqua-trainer and the Aqua SPA. Each machine has many different features to choose from to fit your needs perfectly!
The Aqua-trainer of Activo-Med is well known world-wide and used by many topsport stables as well as veterinary’s.
Why buy an Aqua-trainer?
The combination of movement and hydrotherapy not only complements each other perfectly but brings forth a new form of therapy. Because,controlled movement is the best way of treating lameness whilst cold water cools and massages the horse’s limbs.
These complementary forms of therapy are also particularly useful when working with sports horses. Movement in water is known for its positive effects for building muscles and fitness, especially when working in water depths up to the carpal joints, as gravity is reduced considerably in water, therefore decreasing exertion on muscles and joints. Water produces gentle resistance, therefore, helping build muscle tone and strength. In addition, they can get stronger with speed, whilst too much exertion is averted by the buffering nature of water.
8 Reasons to buy the Aqua-trainer from Activo-Med
- The Aqua-trainer has front and rear doors
- No slanting on the sides, ensuring safe footing at all times
- It has no bars or chains restricting the horse’s movements during training
- The Aqua-trainer is longer than others, ensuring a great range of movement, long strides and stretching are possible
- The machine comes with a two days induction from a FEI vet and rehab specialist, who provides training and therapy schedules too
- Fresh or Salt Water!
- Or add an incline function
- Also possible to add: a full filtration system
As seperate therapy or as addition to the Aqua training therapy.
The Aqua SPA is the ideal wellness device for hydrotherapy. Because, the combination of cooled water with a high salt content and oxygenation promotes natural healing processes.
The appliance is made from saltwater resistant V4A stainless steel, manufactured strictly to ISO 9001 guidelines – including the fittings. Additionally, its water technology can be accommodated adjacent to the machine or away from the spa in a separate room
Advantages of an Activo-Med SPA
- Robust stainless-steel housing
- Sophisticated pump technology
- Charcoal filter
- Water technology with 2000 L PVC tank
- Oxygenation through air blowers
- Integrated 5 kw chiller unit cooling to 4°C max.
- Straight walls down to floor without bevelled edges
- Optinal: Vibration modules
- Optional: Ramps front and rear
- Doors with single, quick release lever
- Mobile control panel. Positione anywhere on the side of the spa
- Marcrolon safety glass in front and rear door
- Generous padding on rear door for safety
Training from Professionals!
Are you ready to purchase an Aqua trainer or Spa from Activo-Med? Then firstly, you should know that each stable or clinic purchasing one of our aqua-line therapy systems will receive a training! Secondly, the therapy systems of Activo-Med can be of great help for training or the recovery of horses. Therefore you will learn which programs to apply to your horse to get the best result.
The training is a two-day training from one of our specialised veterinarians. After the training you will continue to have access to the medical knowledge of specialised veterinaries working with Activo-Med. When purchasing a system of Activo-Med you do not only purchase a system but a top-notch service!
Activo-Med not just a machine!